EP Henry has arranged for reduced hotel room rates during the 2022 Mid-Atlantic Hardscaping Trade Show at the hotels listed below. Make sure to mention that you are with MAHTS/EP Henry. Hotel reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability. Advance rate deadline is 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 16, 2022. The parking rates listed are subject to change. Hotel rates listed below are based on single or double occupancy and based on availability. Tax, tourism fees and occupancy fees are in addition to the room rates listed below.
RESORTS CASINO HOTEL
The resort that brought gaming to Atlantic City, Resorts Casino Hotel, a Mohegan Sun Property is at the top of its game today, offering world-class casino action in a relaxed environment that keeps the focus on fun. Resorts offers a state-of-the-art conference center, ten restaurants including Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville and Land Shark Bar & Grill, a food court with five eateries and five bars.
- $75/night plus tax, tourism, and occupancy fees Sunday through Thursday nights and $85/night Friday night.
- Rate is based on single or double occupancy. 3rd & 4th person occupancy is $10++ per night per person additional.
- Saturday night at prevailing rates
- 1133 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Parking: Self-parking $10 per car. Valet parking is $15 per car (subject to change)
- Complimentary WiFi service in the guest rooms
- Complimentary access to the indoor/outdoor pool and 24-hour cardio center
- Smoke-free atmosphere
Resorts Room Reservations or by calling: (609) 340-6760 and mentioning group code VMAHT22. Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card. Rooms may be canceled up to 72 hours prior to arrival with no penalty. Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.Reservations may be made by clicking:
SHERATON ATLANTIC CITY
The Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel is located directly across the street and connected to the Atlantic City Convention Center. The connection is via an enclosed walkway.
- $129/night plus applicable state and local taxes, and a $1 tourism fee
- Room block runs Sunday through Thursday nights
- Reservations will be made by individual attendees directly with Marriott reservations at (888) 627-7212 or making reservations on-line with ResLink.
- Connected to the Atlantic City Convention Center, this 15-story, art deco hotel boasts sweet sleeper beds for the perfect night’s rest, oversized rooms, the Shoe Bar and the Pier Gift Shop.
- Tun Tavern and the Walk shopping/restaurant complex are adjacent to the Sheraton.
- Discounted $10 self-parking for Sheraton overnight hotel guests only (Sheraton parking lot)
- Complimentary guest room internet
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- An early departure fee of $75 will apply if you check out prior to the confirmed checkout date.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time you make a room reservation. Deposits paid are refundable if notice is received by the Hotel at least (3) days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
Planning to entertain your customers while in AC?
The hotels offering accommodations to MAHTS participants also have opportunities for you to plan and offer private functions during MAHTS.
- Resorts Casino Hotel, Contact Pam Chamberlain, 609-340-7636
- Sheraton Atlantic City, Contact Sharon Garrison 609-441-2938
The Meet AC team is available to assist you with your plans for the evenings during your stay at MAHTS. With most evenings open why not consider offering a hospitality at one of the participating hotels. Meet AC can help you with alternatives. Contact Margie Hurley, telephone: 609-226-5790 or e-mail Margie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.