“The Future of Hardscaping Arena 2.0”
|Tuesday, February 17||9:30 AM – 4:00 PM||(860)|
|Wednesday, February 18||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM||(960)|
|Two Day Pass Tuesday & Wednesday||(560)|
This year’s 2,400 square foot construction project will feature new, proprietary EP Henry Wall and Paver products that are highlighted with cutting-edge design elements and outdoor enhancements. Our team of Hardscape and masonry experts will build an outdoor oasis that is visually stunning and immensely profitable.
As the construction progresses throughout the two-day event, industry professionals will offer construction seminars that are focused on the components of the installation.
The Future of Hardscaping Arena closes with a Grand Finale on Wednesday at 3:30 PM.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about The Future of Hardscaping, where the bar has been set, and what you need to know in order for your company to compete in the future.
Key Design Elements
Key Outdoor Enhancements
Key Outdoor Living Components
Outdoor Vertical Structures
Construction Seminars (approximately 30 minutes each)
- Cast Veneer Stone™ — Jeff Miller, KeyCon
- Step Construction — Jeremy George, Next Level Hardscaping
- Designs of the Future — Joe Palimeno, Ledden-Palimeno, Inc.
- Fireplace Construction — Simon Darlington, Darlington Designs
- Outdoor Lighting — Jeff Hesser, CAST Lighting
- Setting Realistic Customer Expectations — Mark Antunes, EP Henry
- The Bar has been Raised — Paul Cimini, EP Henry
ICPI 6 / NCMA 6 / PCH 6 (Tuesday) (pre-approved)
ICPI 7 / NCMA 7 / PCH 7 (Wednesday) (pre-approved)
Advance $75 per day with your registration/ $125 advanced two days with registration.
Onsite $ 100 per day with your registration/ $150 advanced two days with registration